Menlo Park - News Briefing about earthquake preparedness at Menlo Park Fire Protection District’s Baylands Structural Collapse Training Center , Oct. 18th
Are You Prepared for Another Earthquake Here?
What are our earthquake risks? How to plan for your family’s safety? How to protect your finance?
Briefing with firefighters, urban search and rescue experts, State Geologist, American Red Cross and other experts to address earthquake preparedness.
Experience an earthquake inside the “Big Shaker”.
• How to retrofit your house
• How to protect your finances
• What to do during an earthquake
When: Monday, October 18th
10a.m. – 12p.m.
Where: The Menlo Park Fire Protection District’s
Baylands Structural Collapse Training Center
• Behind PG&E Ravenswood Sub-Station on Highway 84 or Bayfront Expressway
• ¼ mile west of the base of the Dumbarton Bridge in Menlo Park
Dana Levine: email@example.com, or 415-503-4170
Kay Leventhal: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 415-503-4170